Get ready to talk shoes! Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada is OK!’s fashion contributor and she’ll be answering all your burning stiletto, wedge, and sandal q’s every week, as well as give inside glimpses into her own amazing collection. This week’s edition is all about hot shoes seen at the VMAs—check out the ones Ev is loving below!
The 2013 Video Music Awards kicked off Sunday night and boy did the stars come front and center with the hottest shoes on the red carpet! My shoe addiction grew stronger and I don’t think I will ever recover after spotting a few personal must-haves:
- Willow Smith’s Givenchy wedge boot from the 2013 Fall collection caught my attention immediately! The shark tooth, wedge, ankle boot features black suede and a smooth leather wraparound strap that she paired with a vintage tee and denim dungarees. Cute!
- Katy Perry hit the mark at the 2013 VMAs with these Céline ankle-strap sandals! I need these in my closet now!
- When I ran across Joan Smalls in Casedei knee-high boots, I almost fainted! These knee-high boots with gold buckles are muy caliente!!
- Taylor Swift strutted her stuff down the 2013 VMAs red carpet wearing Prada platform sandals. She paired the beautiful shoe with a Hervé Léger dress in midnight blue. Very classy and chic, Taylor!
- Wearing one of my fav designers, Jennifer Hudson paired her Christian Dior two-piece look with a pair of ‘So Kate’ Christian Louboutins from the Fall 2013 collection. Great look for her!
- Loving Lady Gaga’s edgy Azzedine Alaïa lace-up boots featuring a thick platform, black leather tractor sole, and buckled ankle cuff. She paired these with a Prabal Gurung gown.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!