Every Thursday Louise Roe joins fellow style maven Jeannie Mai to host Style Pop, a half-hour look at anything and everything that's going on the world of fashion, beauty and pop culture. Oh, and did we mention it's live?
"Style Pop is the first live show on Style Network," explains the British beauty. "It's very exciting because it gives our 30 minute show and immediacy and a lot of interaction with the fans. We have a giggle. We’ve known each other for a while and we’ll always gossip and throw around opinions and ideas and now we get to do that on live TV, which might be the biggest mistake they’ve ever made by letting us loose. We will be a bit naughty and a bit fun."
We asked Louise to show us the contents of her bag and the fashion aficionado was more than happy to oblige. Go ahead, take a peek, and then read Louise's take on the goods.
• "The necklace is Sydney Evans and was given to me by my bestie Anita Patrickson."
• "My hand cream is from Turkey and was brought back by my friend Ennis."
• "Lean In has become a cult book with my girlfriends in London, so I just grabbed it at the airport last week. It's a fascinating look at why chicks need to stand up and lead more."
• "These shades are perfect for summer, they're cream and mirrored. Carrera sunnies have a retro 70's feel to them which I love.
• "Maybelline Waterproof Mascara is just perfect for summer."
What are your beauty bag must-haves? Share your faves in the comments below or tweet @OKMagazine.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!