Filming Again?

Chris Soules ‘Had Plans To Leave The Country' Before Crash -- Was He Headed For 'BiP'?

The reality star’s facing up to five years in prison.

 

Chris Soules is going to have to put his Bachelor In Paradise travel plans on hold.

The former Bachelor won’t be going anywhere anytime soon as The Buchanan County Sheriff’s Office revealed to RadarOnline.com that the fatal hit-and-run involving the reality star is still under investigation, especially after the 911 call, obtained from the sheriff’s office, revealed Chris was picked up from the scene of the crash by another vehicle.

“We’re continuing with Iowa State Patrol to investigate the accident by recreating the crash,” Sheriff Bill Wolfgram exclusively told Radar. “At this time that’s basically where we’re at.”

And when it comes to who picked Chris up, in a red truck, from the scene of the accident, Sheriff Wolfgram said, “That’s still under investigation.”

Adding yet another twist to this tragic story, a source told Us Weekly, “Chris has a location-monitoring device on his leg and had to surrender his passport,” noting that this was done before his arrest, as he previously “had plans to leave the country.”

Chris was scheduled to begin filming for Bachelor In Paradise, which tapes in Mexico, in May.

As OK! readers know, Chris was arrested on Tuesday morning after allegedly slamming his pickup truck into the back of a tractor-trailer, killing the driver, before fleeing the scene.

Chris was charged with leaving the scene of a fatal car accident that left one individual dead, which could send him to prison for up to five years.

While he was not additionally charged with driving under the influence, court documents revealed that alcoholic beverages and a container were found at the scene.

Do you think Chris will serve jail time? Sound off in the comments!

Sound off in the comments below!

Join the conversation