This week’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians was FULL of drama! To sum it up: Have you ever been at a friend’s house and all of a sudden their ENTIRE family gets into a huge argument, and you’re standing awkwardly on the sidelines, not able to look away, but totally uncomfortable about being there to witness something you know you shouldn’t be witness to? No? Well, neither have we, but that was this week’s episode of KUWTK in a nutshell. (Awkwardly painful enjoyment, if you were to put into a phrase) The entire episode was one big shocking moment (that we, of course, broke down into 10) centered mostly on Rob Kardashian and his baby mama Blac Chyna’s tumultuous relationship, along with the fallout of Caitlyn Jenner’s tell-all book. #TheDramaWasReal So, without further ado, here are this week’s most shocking KUWTK moments:
1. Kendall admitted to being worried about her weight! In what turned out to be a mild moment from this week’s KUWTK, momager Kris asked Kendall (who was eating chili) if she wanted “shredded cheddar cheese?” To which, Kendall responded: “Cheese makes you fat, right?” Kris then said yes, and the supermodel responded, then “no cheese.” #DUHmom
2. Kim admitted to keeping an “ex-box” for all of her ex-boyfriends/fiancés/husbands. Kim’s little confession about keeping mementos from her past relationships came about after Khloe asked Kim if she should burn her wedding photos with her ex-husband Lamar Odom. Kim then suggested that instead of burning them she should create an ex-box. Mrs. West later showed her baby sister her own ex-box (which apparently Kanye found out about that morning, but Kim said he didn’t care about it at all) for her ex-boyfriend TJ Jackson, Michael Jackson’s nephew. In the box, Kim had old pictures of her and TJ, chocolate from MJ’s famous Neverland, an NDA (of course), and a chicken nugget box from the couple’s first date! Who knew Kim was such a hoarder?
3. Kylie confessed that she feels like Chyna doesn’t really like Rob after finding out that Chyna threw something at a TV in Kylie’s house (not the house Kylie actually lives in -- yes, she has multiple houses). The 18-year-old business mogul finally lets it be known how she feels about her brother’s “toxic” relationship and his girlfriend’s “disrespectful” behavior. Let’s just say, she’s not a fan!
4. After the TV breaking incident, Corey told Kylie he had to go over to the house to break up an argument between Rob and Chyna (He also alleged that Chyna tried to break Rob’s car window). Kris’ boy toy told the lip kit creator that he ran over to Kylie’s house (where the couple was living) after he heard that Rob and Chyna were fighting. He said, “if he wouldn’t have gotten there it would have been really bad.”
- Kris Jenner Admits She Doesn't Read Social Media Comments as She's 'Too Busy' Working '12 Jobs': 'I Don't Pay Attention'
- Kylie Jenner Accused of Flaunting Her Wealth in New Video Featuring a Private Jet, Luxury Gym and More: Watch
- Kim Kardashian’s Transformation Gallery in 18 Photos: From Paris Hilton's Pal to a Billionaire Socialite
5. The epic Chyna and Rob pre-Christmas fight finally took place on the show. While cameras weren’t rolling to see the showdown, KUWTK cameras did catch the aftermath, which of course boy toy Corey was there for. Kim also joined her mom’s boo as the two went over to Kylie’s house (yes, Rob and Chyna were still at this poor girl’s home) to check in on Rob, who, as Corey said, may have seemed suicidal to people that don’t know him, in his infamous “she took the food out of the fridge” Snapchats.
6. The Kardashian sisters don’t think Chyna would be with Rob if there was no reality show. Khloe said she didn’t think Chyna would communicate with Rob if there was no Rob & Chyna show. Kim later said she felt Rob was trying to hold on to the show to hold on to Chyna, and if there was not show there would be no relationship between the new parents. Khloe also said Rob’s head was so far up Chyna’s a** and she didn’t think it was a good idea to film a new season of the show. Kourtney agreed and said she also thought the bringing the show back for a second season was a bad idea.
7. Kim and Kylie are psoriasis twins! (Their words, not ours) In a break from all the Rob and Chyna drama, Kim diagnosed Kylie with psoriasis after seeing a rash/dry patch on her stomach.
8. Rob & Chyna season 2 is still up in the air! While mostly everyone in the Kardashian-Jenner clan seemed to be against it, Kris said that the show is what got Rob out of bed, and Kim and Kourtney even confessed that it was a job for him. However, during a sit-down with Rob, Kim compared Rob & Chyna to Khloe & Lamar, saying that it was something that wasn’t healthy for the former couple because in reality TV show you have to put so much drama out there. Rob continued to pine for the show and told his sister that most of his confidence came from having the show every day.
9. Caitlyn admitted to stealing Kris’ makeup while they were together. She also said she would let the kids take the blame when Kris would ask where it was.
10. Caitlyn gave Kris a copy of her tell-all book and all hell broke loose! Kris said “everything,” Caitlyn wrote in the book was all made up, and that all she had ever done was “open up her home and her heart to someone that didn’t give a sh*t.” The 61-year-old finally said she was completely done with her.