Ready, Set, Reddit: Tuesday, July 16th!
Here’s the best stuff on the front page of the internet today:
- Uhhhhh this robot just became an olympic gold medal winning gymnast: [r/videos]
- Gotham Comedy Club is holding a fundraiser to support a petition to get a street named after George Carlin in NYC: [r/atheism]
- Please help me decide if this Prius Limo is genius or douchey: [r/WTF]
- Kanye West is selling a $120 plain white t-shirt: [r/music]
- Today’s AMAs include Colin Mochie from Who’s Line Is It Anyway?, musician Mac Miller, and comedian Tig Notaro.
- It’s time for South Park Fan Fiction! Read on as Cartman explains ramifications of the George Zimmerman trial: [r/bestof]
- Cat GIF! [r/funny]
- Life of Pi.. In a bottle: [r/movies]
- Like a scene right out of Richie Rich: [r/funny]
- So THIS is what happens when you mix a dachshund and a huskie! [r/aww]
- Bunny Kisses [r/aww]
Good stuff today, right? What was your favorite? Did I miss anything? Tell me in the comments below or tweet me @OKMagazine.