Chloe Grace Moretz attended Carrie costar Julianne Moore’s star ceremony on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame last Thursday looking lovely with her hair styled in loose waves. Celebrity hairstylist Gregory Russell shares how to get the fresh look he created for the starlet.
“I wanted to give Chloe fresh and youthful messy waves to help balance her structured Dolce & Gabbana dress,” he explains.
Here’s the step-by-step breakdown:
• I first started with Kevin Murphy Easy Rider on wet hair and gave her a deep part.
• Then, I blew it out smooth with a large round brush.
• Next I curled her hair with a 1.5″ Marcel Curling Iron, curling away from the face.
• I then used Serge Normant Meta Sheer Dry Oil by spraying it on my hands and working it through the lengths of the hair.
• Finally, I tucked her bang behind her ear and finished with Serge Normant Meta Luxe Hair Spray.
Are you feeling textured hair for fall? Or do you like to keep your strands smooth and sleek? Tell us in the comments below or tweet @OKMagazine.