Famed celebrity hair stylist Oribe created Jennifer Lawrence’s beautiful Vogue September issue cover look. Inspired by Italian actress Monica Vitti and the iconic flick Bonnie and Clyde, he wanted to give J-Law a style that had a lot of movement and would be perfect for fall.
To get the look, Oribe suggests following these steps:
• Apply Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
• Once the hair is dry, spray in some Thick Dry Finishing Spray and hit it with the blow dryer again.
• Take a large-barrel curling iron and bend and shape the hair.
• Spray Soft Dry Conditioner Spray throughout the hair and Dry Texturizing Spray at the roots.
• Finish with Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray and detail with Smooth Style Serum, if necessary.
Oribe products are available at Oribe.com.
What’s your favorite Jennifer Lawrence look? Tell us in the comments below or tweet @OKMagazine.