You’ve got your beach bag packed, you’re donning the latest swimwear designs on your bikini bod that you worked so hard for, and you’re hair is… flat. The style is not going to satisfy your beauty BFFs. When you’re getting ready for your next rad aquatic affair, take a hint from some of the Miami Swim models. Their only rocking the most up-to-date, super sexy hairstyles.
We got the lowdown from TRESemmé Stylist Tyler Laswell on how to get two major beauty looks from the Beach Bunny runway show and the Agua Bendita show. Check it out below!
Beach Bunny’s Beautiful High-Pony
Beach Bunny’s Beautiful High Pony!
1. Dampen roots with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray.
3. Use your brush to gather hair into a high ponytail.
4. Make a long ponytail and braid it. Start at the bottom and wrap extra long extensions all the way up to the base.
5. Add texture with TRESemmé Fresh Start Color Care Dry Shampoo.
Agua Bendita’s Tousled Accessory-Adorned Tresses
1. Create a side part on a diagonal from the front of your hair to the nape of your neck on the opposite side. Dampen the smaller section of hair with the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray.
2. Apply TRESemmé TRES Mega Firm Control Gel to that smaller section. This will give it a sleek look.
3. To create the shaved undercut look, twist this little section to the end of your part towards the back of your head. Pull your hair tight and secure it at the bottom
4. Dampen the untwisted section with the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray and the TRES Mega Firm Control Gel. Blow dry your hair while running your fingers through it. This will create texture.
5. Start at your part and take small sections, twisting away from the face. Create a tight twist that is 4-5 inches long. Secure with a bobby pin. Repeat the twists along the front, creating about four.
6. Use a flatiron to create random bends in the hair. Rough this sections up with your fingers.
7. Finish with TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray and secure your hair accessory towards the back of the head on the longer twist.
Will you try out these hair looks? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.