Haircuts usually rank on a polarizing scale. There are those ones that make you wear a hat for a couple of months, you know, the bangs accidents that happen while you’re only trying to trim ‘em out of your eyes. Then, there are those haircuts that provide an endless amount of flawless, wispy styles that score major points in paparazzi photos.
As you could have guessed, Lily Collin‘s hairstyles always fall to the latter. The celeb recently stepped out at the CFDA and Vogue Fashion Fund event flaunting her locks in a tousled ‘do created by celeb hairstylist Mara Roszak. Wanna know how to get the style that can easily be rocked during a night out with smoky eyelids AND in the office? Check out the hair how-to by Mara below!
1. Spray Phyto VolumActif in damp hair. Rough dry your hair using a hairdryer.
2. Create the soft waves by using a one-inch barrel curling iron.
3. Mara suggests breaking up the waves by spraying Serge Normant Dry Shampoo all over the hair.
4. To get the hair to a more piece-y level, take some Kevin Murphy Night Rider Mat Texture Paste in your hands, rub it together, and then run it through the hair.
5. Finish off the look with Elnett Extra Strong Hold Hairspray.
Will you try out this look at home? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.