Between dressing celebrities for their red carpet appearances and working with Kate Spade to style their NYFW collections, it’s safe to say that stylist Brad Goreski knows what belongs in a woman’s closet. Ready to shop? The star stylist gave us the scoop on the five classic items every girl should own!
1. A Killer Coat: This season, there are so many fantastic coats and so many different shapes, sizes, and patterns to choose from.
2. Show-Stopping Boots: Whether it’s something with a chunkier heel or a moto style, you need a great pair of boots.
3. That Signature Handbag: The Kate Spade bow bag is the new bag this season. It’s great for keeping everything a girl needs for day and night. It’s also great for traveling.
4. Accessories for the Chill: Scarves, mittens, and hats are a great way to express your personality in the cold weather.
5. Statement Glasses: I am really loving a matte frame for fall, like the circular-framed Modos from Glasses.com.
What do you think of Brad’s suggestions? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.