Eva Longoria never disappoints when it comes to her flawless beauty look and flowing locks!
Last week, the brunette bombshell was out and about in NYC, busy with TV show appearances!
If you follow her on Twitter you could find out where to tune in to watch her next! But what we didn’t see was how to achieve these amazing looks.
In our recent issue, we featured Eva getting touched up and here's how you can get her looks by her hair stylist Ricardo Rojas!
Eva went from down locks to a flawless up 'do in four minutes!
“This look is simple and stunning, easy to achieve at home," Ricardo tells OK! of her down 'do.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
• First he broke the hair into four sections to dry the hair.
• After the hair has dried he applied styling gel from the roots to the ends.
• Then he brushed each section of the hair with the Ricardo Rojas Tango Brush.
• He then blow dried the hair lightly with his hands, letting her natural wave surface.
• With a 1” barrel, he curled the hair away from the face, placing into pin curls.
• He let the hair cool.
• He took the pin curls out and gently brushed the hair with the Ricardo Rojas Tango Brush.
• Finally, he secured the look by spraying hairspray!
For the four minute up 'do transformation …
HOW TO GET THE LOOK
He teased the top of the hair to obtain volume.
Rojas then used the Ricardo Rojas Tango Brush line to pull her hair back.
He secured the ponytail.
“This look is effortless, clean and chic, perfect for a rainy day," Ricardo tells OK!