At this point, it’s we’re less than a week, make that DAYS away from Halloween and all the costume parties that come entail. And if you are one of the lucky few that have their costume dry-cleaned, pressed, and folded on your armoire, once again, congratulations.
But if you’re what we like to call the Halloween procrastinator, you don’t have to flunk the big dress-up test. Just start studying these concierge services.
- You may have already read our Rent the Runway suggestion, but we really recommend giving it a glance. You never know if you’ll fall in love with the thought of stealing the show as post-pregnancy Kate Middleton.
- Ricky’s has a costume concierge that walks you through the costume process from the outfit to the wigs to the beauty look. They charge you based on what you’re looking for, so if your only issue is in the accessories department, your bill will only add up to $25. We’re kind of obsessed with this My Little Pony option from Ricky’s.
- No one really expects you to be able to pull off an updo of celebrity red carpet standards unless you are, in fact, a celeb hairstylist. The ballerina bun you might be able to handle, but what about the costumes of massive hair and makeup proportion? DreamDry will take care of that problem with their services. From 12:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the 31st, DreamDry will get your hair look finished in less than 40 minutes. They will also have three makeup artists present in their locations that will help you primp for the spooky night for $50 extra. Lashes is all you need? That’s $15!
- Need even more help on those lashes? They are tricky! If you’re in the Big Apple area, Courtney Akai Lash Boutique is your best bet. The store has really cool eyelash services. Because really, that bling is essential!
- The Phoenix by LashDip is a new service that features semi-permanent lashes—that means they won’t fall off in like, three hours, or before you hit up the next party. Visit the site for more info on all their offerings!
What are you going to be for Halloween? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.