As Tamra's gym-opening celebrations roll on, tempers heighten and tears flowed on last night's episode of Real Housewives of Orange County. It looks like Tamra, Alexis and Vicki have all reached their boiling points…and it ain't pretty.
Remember a few episodes back when we found out Tamra and Vicki buried the hatchet (kinda) and were all hugs and kisses? Yeah, no more. Oh, and Alexis might be rich and have tons of credit cards but we're pretty sure she's pulled out more victim cards than anything else this season. Find out 20 other juicy deets we learned on last night's crazy episode below…
1. Vicki blessed herself mid-screaming match. Amen, sista.
2. Alexis looked up the definition of crazy… to make sure she wasn't crazy.
3. Lydia doesn't think Alexis is being bullied. Woah, brave move, Lyds!
4. Heather needs to diffuse Tamra…you know, the human nuclear bomb. She just can't find the right wires.
5. Not everybody can leave the party—Tamra hasn't had the building blessed yet!
6. Tamra spies on limo conversations like a boss. Watch your back, ladies.
7. Vicki thinks her and Tamra broke up. Relationship Status: It's complicated.
8. Big old middle finger from Tamra to Vicki!
9. Alexis' rich girls problems are probably not a reason for Xanax.
10. Heather recommends an exorcism before the blessing of Tamra's new gym. Hey, seems like a pretty legit idea to us!
11. How uncomfortable did Lydia look sitting in the middle of the back seat?
12. The limo driver might have purposely child-locked Vicki in the limo…
13. Brianna and Tamra are kind of telling Vicki the exact same thing, which is awks.
14. Vicki's sister is her actual clone. The resemblance is just insane.
15. Vicki's mom has intenseeee road rage. Steer clear on the road, people!
16. If it's a Gunvalson gathering, the alcohol needs to be fully stocked.
17. Jesus might want Alexis to apologize but Alexis isn't going to.
18. Ryan is the most level-headed dude to ever enter the Real Housewives franchise.
19. Vicki has no qualms about sex talk with her son over lunch. No glove, no love!
20. Ryan installed cameras into Vicki's house just to make sure there's no creepers (Brooks) on the premises.
Were you shocked at how intense Tamra's gym opening was? Whose team are you on after watching the episode? Tweet us @OKMagazine or tell us your thoughts in the comments below!