Getty Images
Getty Images
GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM OKMAGAZINE

Se Og Hør put up a rather brave front when it came to the "bottomless" photos of Duchess Kate taken while she was vacationing with Prince William in southern France.

OK! GALLERY: KATE MIDDLETON GLITTERS IN GOLD DRESS AT STATE DINNER IN MALAYSIA

"It's a set of unique photos from an A-class celebrity," Se Og Hør editor-in-chief Kim Henningsen said previously. "We are a leading gossip magazine in Denmark, and it is my job to publish them. If the British royal family want to sue us, then it will happen then and we'll deal with it."

OK! GALLERY: KATE MIDDLETON AND PRINCE WILLIAM VISIT SINGAPORE FOR THE QUEEN'S DIAMOND JUBILEE TOUR

But, the magazine has suddenly had a change of heart. Saturday, Henningsen said the magazine would not publish anything beyond the photos that were published on Sept. 20 (these were the same photos which ran in Closer magazine).

When asked about the bottomless photos, a St. James's Palace spokeswoman told CNN: "As we've said, we will not be commenting on potential legal action concerning the alleged intended publication of the photos save to say that all proportionate responses will be kept under review."

RELATED NEWS

KATE MIDDLETON BOTTOMLESS PHOTOS PUBLISHED, MORE NAKED PHOTO SCANDAL FOR THE DUCHESS

KATE MIDDLETON'S LAWYER: "SHE'S A YOUNG WOMAN, NOT AN OBJECT"

Download this week's issue of OK! Magazine for only $1.99
COMMENTS
comments powered by Disqus
 
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 432 other followers