GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM OKMAGAZINE
- Maria Menounous toasts her book, Everygirl’s Guide to Life, with Clos du Bois Chardonnay, in Malibu.
- Bachelor Pad‘s Vienna Girardi being blue in Hollywood during premiere week for ABC’s latest guilty pleasure! The reality star sported Featherlocks feather hair extensions and Agabhumi Jewelry while shopping around L.A. with boyfriend Kasey Kahl.
- Following the highly anticipated release of Jay-Z and Kanye West’s new album Watch the Throne, Jay-Z celebrated at LIV Miami on Aug. 14 where he treated lucky partygoers to over 100 bottles of Armand de Brignac Champagne, rumored to be worth an estimated $250,000. Jay even broke the record for number of Armand de Brignac bottles sold at LIV — his 100 surpassed the previous 75 — and was seen toasting with adoring fans throughout the night.
- On Saturday August 13, just one week before his wedding, Kris Humphries was spotted with his friends doing some retail therapy at Santa Monica Place.
- Calista Flockhart talking her son Liam, without hubby Harrison Ford, to enjoy the play War Horse at the Lincoln Center Theatre in NYC on August 12. Other celebrities who have already seen the hit show include Hugh Jackman, Alex Baldwin, Sharon Stone and Stephen Colbert.
- Lovebirds Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet dined at STK Los Angeles on Thursday night for an early dinner. Both were dressed down in jeans and t-shirts and dined on filets and sipped ice water.
- Alexis Bellino partied at The Sayers Club for the Revolution by LG/Verizon Party on Wednesday night.
- Russell Brand performing for a sold-out show at the Music Box inside Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa on Saturday, August 13. He took off his wedding ring at the beginning of the show and called it a “safe zone”, Poking fun at all the men who were there with women other than their wives. In typical Brand fashion most of the jokes were about sex, and he reminisced about his single days but kept reminding the audience that he was now married to pop princess Katy Perry. That same night he dined at Bobby Flay Steak inside the hotel.