The Holy Grail of sporting events is almost here, but before Tom Brady and his New England Patriots take to the field against Eli Manning and the New York Giants on Sunday, a galaxy of stars are already descending on Arizona to get the party started early. Check out all the shindigs that will be going down this weekend.
Friday, February 1
• Celebrity Poker Tournament: Jessica Alba, Alec Baldwin, Ray Romano, Woody Harrelson will put on their best poker face.
• Maxim Magazine Party: The hottest — and perhaps skimpiest — party of them all will draw the likes of Brody Jenner, Catherine Bell, Cuba Gooding Jr., Danica Patrick, Dave Annabelle, Hiedi Montag, Joey Fatone, Kevin Dillon, Kim Kardashian, Kristin Cavallari, Mario Lopez, Nick Lachey, Paris Hilton, Simon Rex, Stacey Keibler, Vanessa Minnillo.
• Who doesn’t need good music? Wyclef Jean and Ludacris will each host a concert in the evening.
Saturday, February 2
• Super Bowl Saturday Night Spectacular: John Travolta will host the big soiree.
• Super Bowl Eve with the Counting Crows
• Victoria’s Secret What Is Sexy Party: All of your Angels will be present.
• Snoop Dogg will host the 6th annual Snoop Bowl, which will feature a game between the Snoop Dogg All-Stars, a youth football team coached by Snoop, and local Arizona youth team. All proceeds will go to the Matt Leinart Foundation.
• Velvet Revolver and Paul Oakenfeld concert: Vince Vaughn, Cindy Crawford, Juliette Lewis, Rande Gerber, Scott Weiland are expected to rock out there.
• Speaking of Juliette, she will host the Official Super Bowl Party with Juliette Lewis and the Licks.
And then watch the big event itself — Super Bowl XLII — Sunday at 6 p.m. ET on Fox!