Bethenny Frankel's Custody Battle Gets Brutal—7 Things You Need to Know
For fans who watched Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy tie the knot on Bethenny Getting Married, it's truly sad to watch the unraveling of their marriage. It only gets more painful now that the custody battle has hit the courtroom—and both sides are making some ugly accusations. Here's what you need to know:
PHOTOS: Look back at all of Brody Jenner's beautiful girlfriends.
1. Bethenny is seeking primary custody. Jason wants joint custody.
2. Both people are trying to paint the other as a bad parent. Jason says Bethenny is all about fame: "Bethenny Frankel's priority is Bethenny Frankel. In pursuit of career success, she has used the child as a prop," said Bernard Clair, Jason's lawyer.
OK! News: Hayden Panettiere is pregnant! "I was born to be a mother."
3. Bethenny alleges that Jason has become thirsty for revenge ever since the split. "He would say things to Bryn like, 'Mommy should be the witch. She's a great witch. You'll be the princess and I'll be the prince,'" said Bethenny.
OK! News: Are Beyonce and Jay Z headed toward divorce? See why Solange was really angry.
4. Bethenny also accused Jason of feeding Bryn animal proteins, while she has tried to keep their daughter on a vegetarian diet. He has also taken her to religious services without discussing it with Bethenny.
5. Jason threatened Bethenny when she filed for divorce, she says. "'I’m going to destroy you. You’re already losing fans. I’m going to ruin you,'" she claims he said.
WATCH: 50 Cent throws out a truly pathetic first pitch.
6. Bethenny alleges even more odd behavior when Jason refused to move out of their apartment, including recording their conversations and leaving toilets unflushed. Ew.
7. This is only the beginning. "It's the first mile of a marathon," Jason's lawyer told People. Yikes.
PHOTOS: Check out Jessica Simpson's amazing body transformation and recent bikini selfie.
What do you think of all these developments? Are you sad about them? Did you watch Bethenny and Jason's show? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @OKMagazine.