Last night was part one of the season finale of Real Housewives of New Jersey, and we finally saw all the ladies in one room, having it out. Like at the beginning of the season, things are still tumultuous between the Gorgas and Giudices heading toward the final episode. Here's what we learned!
1. The men still get stuff done.
The name of the show may be Real Housewives of New Jersey, but it's often the husbands on this show that get things moving. Joe Gorga was not happy about the cheating rumors (who would be?), so he vowed to put them to an end.
2. I get the creeps whenever Kim D appears on screen.
Sorry, Kim D. Maybe it's not you. Maybe it's editing? That's what they always say, right? At least she set the episode in motion by opening a new clothing boutique, thus necessitating a launch party where all the Housewives could show combust together.
3. Melissa Gorga's music career is moving right along.
4. The Wakiles are the coolest parents ever.
Since My Super Sweet 16 ended, I haven't realized how much I was craving watching a teenager burst with glee at the sight of a car on their birthdays. Happy birthday, Joseph Wakile!
5. Victoria Gotti is more than my TV can handle.
A Real Housewives of New Jersey-Growing Up Gotti mash-up? Why has this taken television executives so long? Especially Victoria went right for it and asked Teresa Giudice about potential jail time in her future. We were finally getting somewhere on that hot topic, but Teresa wasn't budging. For now...
6. Little Town NJ is open for business!
7. Melissa's song passes the toughest test of all.
She got a dance of approval not from Johnny Wright, but from the coolest critic in all the land—Milania Giudice.
- Margaret Josephs Calls Teresa Giudice A 'Sick, Disgusting Liar,' Dolores Catania & Jackie Goldschneider Face Off & More In 'The Real Housewives Of New Jersey' Season 12 Trailer
- OK!'s Five Favorite 'Real Housewives' Available On Cameo Today — Shop Now
- 'RHONJ' Stars Slam Jackie Goldschneider For Distasteful 'Coke' Analogy Involving Teresa Giudice's Daughter Gia, Calling It 'The Lowest Of The Lowest'
8. Twitter is a tool of the devil.
The social medium has driven a lot of the story lines on RHONJ this season. Jacqueline and Chris Laurita discussed tweets from evil Penny's husband suggesting that the couple made up their son's autism so they could have a storyline. Yep, the same Penny saying that Melissa cheated on Joe.
9. Penny should go into hiding.
Is she really nasty enough to be the only pot-stirrer residing in northern New Jersey? Since she's at the center of every argument, basically every cast member went into this opening party wanting to wreck her.
10. Teresa might be the one behind it all.
Melissa, Teresa, and Penny were finally in the same place together, and you'd think things would finally get cleared up. But of course not—they're only more confusing! We'll have to see in part two of the finale next week.
What do you think is really going on with Teresa? What would you do if you were Melissa? What do you hope happens in the final episode? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @OKMagazine.