The 8 Most Supportive Couples at The Grammys
They may give out awards for the best collaborations when it comes to music, but we’re recognizing the best collaborations when it comes to love! There was a lot of support in the room at the Grammy Awards, but here are the couples we loved to see beaming with pride. (Hint: it’s all about the hand on the knee)
1. Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock
We love that she shouted him out during her acceptance speech as her "sexy fiance"!
2. Lena Dunham and Jack Antonoff
The Girls star was so happy for boyfriend Jack Antonoff from Fun. during his many trips up to the podium.
3. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend
Chrissy was under the weather, not feeling great at all, and yet she looked SICK in a whole different way (the good kind!).
4. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
Look at that pose! It's like these two are just a couple of kids in love at the rock n' roll prom
- Jennifer Lopez Pokes Fun At Ben Affleck's 'Happy Face' After Actor Goes Viral At 2023 Grammy Awards
- Candace Cameron Bure Blasts The Grammy Awards For 'Never Showing The Artists I Listen To': 'No Interest'
- Jennifer Lopez Insists She Had The 'Best Time' At 2023 Grammys With Her 'Love' Despite Scolding Ben Affleck During Ceremony
5. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake
We know someone was shakin her perfectly-toned booty during his performance of "Suit & Tie"
6. Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton
These two looked so cute, we just wanted to sit down next to them in the audience and hang out together for the whole night
7. Katy Perry and John Mayer
Always. J & B: don't change a thing. Other couples: take note.
Who was your favorite couple at the Grammy Awards? Tell us in the comments below or on Twitter @OKMagazine