Folks have been trying to link Zac Efron with his Neighbors co-star Halston Sage ever since photos of the two on set began circulating eons ago. After being spotted front and center at a Laker game last week, are the rumors finally reality? Considering Halston was linked to Glee’s Chord Overstreet as recently as last week (they allegedly split up about four days ago), we wouldn’t go so far to say this is a serious relationship, but the actress has piqued everyone’s interest. Here are seven things you need to know about Halston.
• Halston’s big break cast her as mean girl Grace King on Nickelodeon’s How to Rock, starring alongside Master P’s daughter Cymphonique Miller.
• She currently stars as Amber Fitch on NBC’s mid-season drama Crisis, which re-teams her with former How to Rock co-star Max Schneider.
• Halston is that rare breed of actress who was actually born and raised in Los Angeles.
• Of her Crisis character Amber, he 20-year-old actress (she’ll be 21 in May) says she loves, “Watching her grow and get tougher as the season progresses. After being kidnapped for so long, it is bound to change a girl.” Um, ya think?
• Halston was class president in high school.
• Her snack of choice is peanut butter and bananas. “It gives me energy to work,” she tweeted.
• Aside from Zac and Chord, Halson was previously linked to Big Time Rush’s James Maslow.
Do you think Halston and Zac are really an item? Tell us in the comments or tweet @OKMagazine.