Not only is tonight The Voice finale, but it's also judge Blake Shelton's 37th birthday! Um, can we just say, Blake is looking great for his age. You agree, right? If you've ever watched the show or listened to an interview, you'll know that he says some pretty amazingly hilarious things that just ask to be made into tweets and Facebook statuses galore. So, in honor of the country singer's big day, we've compiled Blake's best one-liners of all time for your viewing pleasure. Read now and thank us later.
1. "There needs to be an app that edits what I say versus what I want to say."
2. "Grown men who wear skinny jeans may as well put on a t-shirt that says, 'Trust me girls...if i can fit it in here, you're not interested.'"
3. "You look like Jesus and people like that."
4. "Never touch another man's button."
5. "You had me at thang."
6. "The first time I saw you, you scared the hell out of me...and now you come out here looking sexy, and hot, and Daddy likey."
7. "Taylor Swift's new song 'We Are Never Getting Back Together' reminds me of the squealing pig Geico commercial every time she sings 'we.'"
What's your favorite Blake Shelton quote? Who do you hope wins The Voice tonight? Tweet us @OKMagazine and tell us your thoughts!