Now that's what we call getting up close and personal! England's Prince William took part in the hongi, a traditional Maori greeting. The third in line to the British throne had just arrived at the Kapiti Island Nature Reserve on the second day of his visit to New Zealand Monday in Wellington. Good to see him partaking in all the local customs, even if he is a prince!
EXCLUSIVELY IN THE PAGES OF OK! — ALL THE DETAILS ON HOW NEW MOMS KENDRA AND KOURTNEY ARE DEALING WITH MOTHERHOOD
- Royal Mother Issues: Queen Elizabeth II Was 'Unable to Enjoy Motherhood' Thanks to Affairs of State
- Prince Harry’s Royal Reconciliation Will 'Require Persistence' After Years of Attacking His Family
- Prince William Admits He's 'Had Other Things on My Mind' Amid Kate Middleton and King Charles' Health Woes
Also in this issue:
• Everything you need to know about Carrie Underwood's wedding!
• The feud between Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie is just getting worse.
• Tag along with Jersey Shore's Ronnie and Sammi on their romantic night out in NYC!
...and all the latest news, gossip and photos!