Ranking All The Friends Thanksgiving Episodes from Best to A Little Less Best
No other TV show has ever nailed Thanksgiving the way Friends has. Period. End of story. Year after year (except for season 2 where they skipped a Thanksgiving-themed episode) this show has come up with the most brilliant episodes for us to be thankful for, for years to come. Here all 9 of the Friends Thanksgiving episodes are ranked from best to a little less best.
1. The One With The Rumor, Season 8
Probably one of the top 5 Friends episodes to ever exist really. This is the one where Rachel's (Jennifer Aniston) real life husband at the time Brad Pitt guest starred as a high school classmate who co-founded the "I Hate Rachel Club" with none other than Ross Gellar (David Schwimmer), the on-off love her of life and future baby daddy. It's ironic, it's nostalgic, it's brilliant.
2. The One Where Ross Got High, Season 6
One word: ladyfingers. I mean, it's a hilarious word as it is. This is the one where two fateful recipe pages get stuck together and Rachel creates a dish that should never exist in the world. Ross and Joey (Matt LeBlanc) spend the day trying to get out of Thanksgiving at Monica's (Courtney Cox) so they can go with Joey's hot roommate Janine (Elle Macpherson) and her dancer friends, before they end up shoveling this half English trifle/ half Shepard's pie into their faces. Monica's parents spend the episode mad at Chandler (Matthew Perry) because Ross had previously blamed some pot smoke on him. I laughed so hard at this one, I thought I was high. But nope. Just a perfect episode.
Watch: See video of the new super group Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi and Prince William performing
3. The One With The Football, Season 3
Monica's aggression is always a good source of laughter and this one where the gang heads outside for a game of touch football and so, so much more is fantastic.
- Christina Applegate 'Determined' Not To Let Multiple Sclerosis 'Get The Best Of Her', Actress 'Refuses To See' Disease 'In A Dire Light'
- Christina Applegate, Will Smith, Rachel McAdams & More Stars Who Turned Down Career-Making Roles
- Christina Applegate Reveals She Was Recently Diagnosed With Multiple Sclerosis
4. The One With Chandler in a Box, Season 4
Chandler betraying Joey=sad. Chandler having to sit in a box as punishment= funny.
OK! News: You have to see these Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals!
5. The One With Rachel's Other Sister, Season 9
Does any Friend have funnier siblings than Rachel? Anytime a sister comes to town you know you're in for a good time. Maybe not so much for Rachel though...
6. The One Where Underdog Gets Away, Season 1
This is a strong episode and considering it was their first crack at the holiday, a good sign of what was to come.
Watch: See the extravaganza that is Punkin Chunkin
7. The One With The Late Thanksgiving, Season 10
I felt for Monica with everyone being late to Thanksgiving, so while much of this episode can be frustrating, finding out that Chandler and Monica will get a baby at the end is pure joy.
8. The One With All the Thanksgivings, Season 5
I just get nervous about the amount of people who have probably tried to put turkeys on their heads.
9. The One Where Chandler Doesn't Like Dogs, Season 7
Again, worried that people have actually held their Thanksgiving dinner hostage until they could name all the states. Not recommended.
Which is your favorite Thanksgiving episode of Friends? Tell us in the comments below or on Twitter @OKMagazine.