Ready, Set, Reddit: Tuesday, August 13th!
Here's the best stuff from the front page of the internet today:
grounded for life
- Who Is Kim Kardashian's Mystery Man? Reality Star 'Has Her Eye' on 'Somebody Special,' Claims Insider
- Prince William 'Slightly Bothered' When He's Cropped Out of Photos With Kate Middleton
- James Van Der Beek Calls Out Democratic National Committee Over Decision to Axe Primary Debates With President Joe Biden: 'What About the Will of the People?'
- Read George Orwell's letter on why he wrote "1984": r/books
- Watch an animated version of that Breaking Bad "Star Trek" scene: r/videos
- The aftermath of lightning on a golf course: r/pics
- Jerry Seinfeld talks Facebook in the 90's.. on Seinfeld in the 90's: r/videos
- Leo Dicaprio is the highest grossing actor to have never made a sequel: r/TIL
- Did you know? The price to enter a zoo in the 18th century was a dog or a cat -- used to feed the lions: r/TIL
- Today's AMA: Grounded For Life star Donal Logue: r/iAmA
- Best graduation present ever: r/aww
- Put your finger on the screen & wiggle up and down... r/videos
- Oh internet, you never disappoint: r/funny
- Sometimes graffiti can be cute! r/pics
- But wait.. this puppy GIF: r/GIF
- Swimming in the rain! r/pics
- Just your average double decker dorm room: r/pics
- This dog had her first litter of kittens! uh.. what? r/aww
Did I miss anything? Share in the comments below or tweet me @OKMagazine.
Article continues below advertisement