If you're a reality TV buff then you might instantly recognize the cats below. Why? Because two are hairless! While Grandma Wrinkles and Botox have made quite an impression on Bravo fans, the mystery also has a third cat named Ladybug who is just as precious. Check out today's Afternoon “Aww” and our five hints below to see if you can pinpoint which lovely lady we're talking about!
1. Founder of Project Ladybug which supports St. Joseph's Hospital Paterson and cancer research.
2. Her wedding was featured on VH1's My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding.
3. Produced the revival of the Off-Broadway comedy My Big Gay Italian Wedding.
4. After appearing on a hit Bravo series she landed a show on HGTV following her life as an event planner.
5. Is said to have signed a contract with Al Roker for a documentary showcasing her life post-divorce.
So which celebrity owner are we talking about? Find out the answer below the adorable photo!
- Margaret Josephs Calls Teresa Giudice A 'Sick, Disgusting Liar,' Dolores Catania & Jackie Goldschneider Face Off & More In 'The Real Housewives Of New Jersey' Season 12 Trailer
- OK!'s Five Favorite 'Real Housewives' Available On Cameo Today — Shop Now
- 'RHONJ' Stars Slam Jackie Goldschneider For Distasteful 'Coke' Analogy Involving Teresa Giudice's Daughter Gia, Calling It 'The Lowest Of The Lowest'
Which Bravo star do the three cats above belong to? Dina Manzo who just announced her return toThe Real Housewives of New Jersey! Thanks for playing and come back Monday through Friday for new installments of Afternoon “Aww.”
What do you think of Dina returning to The Real Housewives of New Jersey? Comment in the section below and on Twitter @OKMagazine.