You want it? You got it! Fresh celeb news daily.

SUBMIT
OK LogoREALITY TV

EMTs Swarm 'Real Housewives Of Miami' Stars' $8.5 Million Hamptons Mansion After Cast Member's Medical Emergency

Jul. 22 2021, Published 5:38 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

The stars of Real Housewives of Miami appeared to have some real drama going on behind closed doors, as EMTs were seen swarming the Hamptons mansion that the cast was staying at.

Article continues below advertisement

The ladies headed to Montauk, NY, for a group trip to celebrate Larsa Pippen’s jewelry line, Larsa Marie, when one of the Bravo stars reportedly "fell ill."

In photos obtained by The Sun taken on the morning of Thursday, July 22 — ambulances and law enforcement personnel could be seen on the property. However, it is unclear which cast member had the health scare, as an eyewitness said: “They were treated onsite and did not need to be transported to hospital."

Article continues below advertisement
rhom emt masnion pp
Source: MEGA
Article continues below advertisement

Despite the medical bump in the road, the ladies were most likely still able to enjoy the stunning three-story, modern mansion with floor to ceiling glass walls and a rooftop pool.

The housewives of the RHOM reboot, streaming on Peacock later this year, reportedly include Pippen — the ex-wife of NBA icon Scottie PippenAlexia Echevarria, Marysol Patton, Lisa Hochstein and Adriana de Moura.

Article continues below advertisement

In addition to the alums, new housewives Kiki Barth, Nicole Martin, Guerdy Abraira and Julia Lemigova are also rumored to be joining the ladies, as they were seen filming.

Article continues below advertisement

OK! previously reported that the franchise was looking for a more diverse cast this time around. "They have started interviewing a bunch of different women," a source dished in February after it was announced that the reality show was returning. Producers are "speaking to women from all different backgrounds."

The series originally ran for only three seasons from 2010 until 2013. Executive producer Andy Cohen teased the possibility of a reboot last November, explaining that he had been trying to get Peacock to pick up the series.

Article continues below advertisement
real housewives of miami gallery pic bravo
Source: BRAVO

"I don’t know if I’m allowed to say this. I don’t know where we are with that," Cohen said at the time of his talks with the streaming service. "The problem with the third season was that the ratings were declining as it went on and they went down for the reunion, which is usually the opposite of what happens."

Advertisement
More Stories

© Copyright 2021 Empire Media Group, Inc. OK! is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.