Jojo Siwa has just fired shots at Nickelodeon again, after already releasing a series of tweets targeted at the company on Tuesday.
On September 14, the 18-year-old let her fans on Twitter know that she is stuck in a contract bind with the company, which is barring the singer from using any of the music from her film The J Team during her upcoming tour.
“I go out on tour in January. My movie musical was just released (with 6 new original songs)... Nickelodeon told me today that I’m not allowed to perform/add any of the songs from the film into my show,” the Dance Moms alum wrote on Twitter. “These are MY songs, MY voice, MY writing. Does this seem fair???”
She followed up her tweet with a second one, writing: “There is no real reason that this music should not be included. Working for a company as a real human being treated as only a brand is fun until it’s not.”
The next day, the Dancing With The Stars contestant set off another tweet where she name-dropped the major company yet again, this time claiming that Nickelodeon isn’t concerned with Siwa as a human being.
“I want my concert to be the BEST it can possibly be, and I want to perform the songs that YOU have been waiting to hear for 2 years,” she said to her Twitter fans on Wednesday. “Having the music from my movie in my show is important to me, I wish it was important to Nickelodeon. Remember I’m a human, not just a brand.”
The drama comes not long after Siwa recently made headlines for making history on the hit ABC show Dancing With The Stars. The pop artist — who recently came out as pansexual — will be the first female contestant paired with a female pro-dancer partner.
“They asked, would I be more comfortable with a female or with a male and immediately I knew for myself I would be way more comfortable with a girl,” the teen told PEOPLE last week.
“I have a chance right now to make history and to break down a barrier and there’s nothing that I would rather do than that,” she added.