All four of the Teen Mom OG gals have had official Twitter chats with @MTV throughout the season. But Amber Portwood's has by far been the best—partly because she continued answering fans' Twitter qs even after the hour was up. From her wedding plans to fiance Matt Baier's employment status to where things stand now with Gary Shirley and his new baby mama, Kristina Anderson, here's 12 things we learned about Amber from her fan Q&A.
1. Did Amber and Matt set a wedding date? Amber said they're "taking our time right now," when it comes to wedding planning, so nope, no date has been set.
2. Was the proposal that we saw on the show a reenactment? Nope! Amber insists the scene in which Matt proposed in a booth at a diner was "100 percent real."
3. Why did Amber get a new engagement ring? A fan noticed that the ring Amber showed off on Monday night's TMOG reunion show looked different from her original bling. How come? "A diamond fell out..thats why I got my new ring," Amber tweeted, while also sharing a photo of the new bauble.
4. How does Amber's daughter Leah feel about the impending nuptials? Amber said "she's very excited and always asks when were going to get married because she wants to be the flower girl lol..adorable." Adorable indeed!
5. Is Amber's ex Gary Shirley on the wedding guest list? “Of course he is,” Amber said simply of Leah's dad, whom she dated on-and-off for seven years.
6. How are things now between Amber and her fiance? Though Amber and Matt have had their issues, Amber insists they're more in love than ever. "We're doing a lot better..of course there were some bumps we had to get over but I couldn't be happier," she tweeted.
7. Does Matt have a job? Fans saw Matt leave his life in Boston for one with Amber in Indiana, which made many believe that he also is unemployed. Not true! "He's a recruiter and it took a while but finally found another recruiting job here..its life ya know," Amber said of Matt's current employment status.
8. Has Amber been getting more time with Leah? Though Gary currently has full custody of the little girl, Amber has said she's been getting to see her more and more. "I can say lately yes," she tweeted. Amber also added, "I would love split custody however others are harder to convince..." Burn, Gary, burn.
9. How does Leah feel about becoming a big sister? Gary and his girlfriend Kristina welcomed their first child together, little Emilee Grace, on April 30th. And Leah loves her! "Leah is very excited," Amber said of her new half sister. "And me and Kristina are fine now," Amber insists of her relationship with the baby's mother. And that's clearly the truth, because Amber and Matt even visited the new family in the hospital last weekend!
10. How is Amber's sobriety going? Amber admitted that "recovery has been a big challenge. However I move forward every day & help others with my story to be healthy and happy."
11. Do Amber and Matt want to have more kids? Amber told OKMagazine.com in February that there were no plans to expand their family just yet, and clearly that hasn't changed. "Right now I want to focus on college and moving forward with my career helping others," Amber revealed. "In the future it's very possible."
And when asked if another season of Teen Mom OG is possible? Amber simply tweeted, "We'll see" with the blushing face emoji. We hope that means yes!
What was your favorite reveal from Amber's Q&A? Are you glad that things are good now between her, Gary and Kristina? Tweet us @OKMagazine.