trending in HEALTH
- Harvey Weinstein Tests Negative For COVID-19, But Is Still On Close Watch
- At 51, Jennifer Aniston Looks Flawless! See Her Flaunt Her Toned Tummy: Photos
- Harvey Weinstein Might Have Contracted COVID-19 In Prison: He's 'Doing Poorly'
- Al Roker Talks 'Today' Show Return Following Prostate Cancer Surgery: 'I Feel Good'
- Rebel Wilson Reveals She Was 'Eating 3,000 Calories Most Days' Before Weight Loss
Demi Lovato opened up about her near-fatal 2018 overdose during a talk with Ashley Graham on her Pretty Big Deal podcast on February 18. The Grammy Award nominee got candid about how her overdose and sobriety slip-up was caused by an eating disorder.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!