trending in NEWS
- Baby-Faced Reese Witherspoon Shares Sweet Throwback With Paul Rudd — See Photo
- Former 'Ellen' Employees Slam Talk Show Host's Apology, She Made This 'About Her'
- Missed His Calling! Chace Crawford Rejected Chippendales Offer: 'I Messed Up'
- Vanessa Bryant Reveals Her Mom Hasn't Been 'Supportive' Since Kobe's Sudden Death
- How Did Dane Cook Pull Off The Brad And Jen Reunion? The Comedian Reveals All
Gayle King accepted Snoop Dogg‘s recent apology after he attacked her for asking about Kobe Bryant‘s rape allegations during a CBS This Morning interview with WNBA star Lisa Leslie. The journalist admitted that she understood “the raw emotions caused by this tragic loss” and explained that she was simply trying to do her job.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by snoopdogg (@snoopdogg) on
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!