Wedding Wonders: The Celeb-Inspired Bridal Styles Your Nuptials Need
Want to walk down the aisle in a stunning gown just like Kristin Cavallari? Add a bit of Hollywood to the occasion and gain inspiration from these fashionable gals!
We've got a few ideas for you! And after you click through this gallery, you might even be able to give your bride-to-be friends a few suggestions on what the bridal party should flaunt, too!
Watch: Chris and Albie Manzo Reveal Their Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Photos: Kate Middleton Rocks an Animal Print Dress
What do you think of Kristin's wedding dress? Did you expect her to wear something different? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.
1. Kristin Cavallari
Kristin Cavallari uploaded this sweet wedding pic to her Instagram
, finally giving us an idea of what she rocked down the aisle!
2. David's Bridal Satin Fit and Flare Gown with Bow Detail
Get chic just like Kristin Cavallari in this gorgeous wedding gown!
David's Bridal Satin Fit and Flare Gown with Bow Detail, $499, davidsbridal.com
3. Ashley Greene
- Machine Gun Kelly Repped Company Files Police Report After 83,000 Pairs Of Celeb-Branded Underwear Go Missing
- Queen Of Style Jennifer Lopez Reveals Knee-High Boots Are The Shoe Of The Season — Shop Now
- Kim Kardashian's SKIMS Brand Awarded For Innovative Excellence By 2022 CFDA Fashion Awards — Shop Now
Ashley Greene was in her friend's wedding party and rocked a hot pink number. She could seriously wear this again.
4. Topshop Silk Maxi Dress
Loving hot pink? This colorful maxi gown is perfect for bridesmaids on the beach!
Limited Edition Silk Maxi Dress, $360, topshop.com
5. Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga wore blush for the bride!
6. Twobirds Bridesmaid Dress
This is the dress that Lady Gaga wore! Isn't it pretty?
Twobirds Bridesmaid Dress, $310, twobirdsbridesmaid.com