Rachel Lindsay’s ex-suitors finally had their chance to address the bachelorette after getting the boot, and boy did they have a lot to say. Here are this week’s most shocking Bachelorette moments:
1. DeMario was DeMario, and yes it still was a shock! Despite getting the ax after his girlfriend went on the show and told Rachel about their relationship, DeMario insisted in front of a studio audience that that “girl” was a side-chick.
2. DeMario revealed that Lee reached out to him during his Bachelor In Paradise scandal.
3. ALL the guys put pressure on Lee when it was his turn to get in the hot seat. No one let him off easy, and everyone was vocal about their support of Kenny, and their disappoint in Lee for the way he treated Kenny and his racist and sexists tweets.
4. At the beginning of the Tell All, Lee seemed more hurt and apologetic about being caught, rather than about tweeting racist and sexist remarks. He even said, “I was really hurt when [the tweets] came out.”
5. Dean was one of the leaders of the “let’s set Lee straight” committee and called his bluff when he tried to blanket apologize. He even asked Lee why his first time denouncing his tweets and apologizing was happening during the Tell All, rather than immediately after they went public.
6. There’s hope for Kenny and Lee! #Friends After Kenny, once again, set Lee straight (he literally schooled him) and Lee apologized, the right way, the two hugged it out. Kenny even said he’s willing to help Lee become a better person. Awwww
7. Ultimately, all the men said they forgave Lee after he acknowledged that his tweets were racist and apologized for his bad behavior.
8. Dean confronted Rachel and confessed that he thought her “I’m falling in love with you,” during his hometown date was just a consolation prize for sending him home four days later. Rachel quickly dismissed Dean’s claim and admitted that she truly was falling in love him.
9. Rachel threw so much shade at DeMario, and even he was shook.
10. Rachel told Lee that she could take him backstage and give him the African American history lesson he needed! (She’s such a boss!)