- Carrie Diaries star AnnaSophia Robb was recently spotted dining with friends at New York hotspot Beauty & Essex.
- Whitney Port and blogger Aimee Song picked up matching Charmed Circle gold color drop rings at Simply Stylist Event in Los Angeles.
- Pop princess Britney Spears dined with new boyfriend, David Lucado at Meatball Spot at Town Square Las Vegas.
- Catt Sadler picked up an Olivia + Joy handbag at the Simply Stylist Event in Los Angeles.
- Gwen Stefani, husband Gavin Rossdale and their two sons were spotted shopping and visiting The Grove’s Bunny Bungalow in Los Angeles over the weekend.
- Kris Humphries was spotted dining with friends at Aventine Hollywood in Los Angeles.
- Jessica Alba was spotted with her two children enjoying the beautiful day and cooling down with treats from Beverly Hills’ newest hot spot: Ice Cream Lab.
- Actress Jamie Lynn Sigler celebrated the news of having a boy with a Sally Hansen Nail Color Manicure (in blue) in Los Angeles.
- Jana Kramer recently visited celebrity hair stylist, Jonathan Antin at his new Beverly Hills salon, Jonathan & George Salon to freshen up her locks for her upcoming Blake Shelton tour and Stagecoach headlining performance.
- Actor/musician Ludacris and comedian Kevin Hart were laughing it up at Hollywood’s Lexington Social House on Sunday night.
- Over 100 of Big Sean’s friends and family including Common, Wiz Khalifa and Naya Rivera toasted him at a surprise dinner party for his 25th birthday in Beverly Hills hosted by Rémy Martin V.
- Mom-to-be Kim Kardashian loves to include eos Lip Balm Smooth Sphere in Strawberry Sorbet in her daily beauty routine.
- Project Runway’s Christian Siriano was spotted cuddling up with boyfriend DJ Brad Walsh as they enjoyed bottle service at SMIRNOFF’s Master of the Mix Season 3 Launch Party at Marquee Nightclub in NYC.
- Everyone's favorite vampire Ian Somerhalder braves the sunlight wearing PUMA BioWebs.
- Nicolas Cage was spotted at Def Leppard’s resident show VIVA Hysteria! at The Joint in Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
Article continues below advertisement