I'm still adjusting from having Little Leo and my entire life lately has been spent hanging out in Babies"R"Us and Buy Buy Baby. As a woman, sometimes, you have to get back to normal life. Last week, I touched on a few of my favorite pumps. This week, I would like to share a few of my favorite things!
1. Summer Dresses. Everyone knows that I'm the MAXI Queen and my line is coming soon. I'm very particular about what I create and I want it to be perfect! However, I'm loving this dress by ShopTasteOnline.com that I wore in Vegas last week! It fits so great and shows off my new shape! Not to mention, the dress is super comfortable. I paired mine with a pair of embellished gold sandals and my new Metallic Gold Boy Quilted Chanel Bag. Speaking of…
2. My Chanel Flap Bag. I almost fainted when I saw this bag. And given that I have a tremendous weakness for Chanel, falling in love with this bag is not an option, but a guarantee!
3. Blender Sponge on A Stick. These blender sponges by Vida Lux Cosmetics are my FAAAAAVORITE! I hate getting concealer or foundation on my hands while applying make-up and these are heaven sent! This is genius!!! Who created this???? OH… I DID!!! Lol. Of course, I made certain that they are latex free because it's healthier, and some women are allergic to latex. Blending sponges are very multifunctional, perfect for hard-to-reach areas and helps to easily apply makeup for a flawless finish. Who wouldn't want a pretty blender sponge??
4. Chi Hair Care. I'm in love with Chi's Deep Brilliance line! It's wonderful for highly textured hair and leaves me with so much volume.
5. Liquid Silver Nikes. These babies are HOTT! As soon as I saw them, I had to have them! My Nikes are extremely comfortable and are very fashion forward! I wear mine with leggings most of the team. These are great for any active mom!
What are a few of your favorite things??
What do you think of Evelyn's picks? Do you like maxi dresses? Would you try out these beauty products? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @OKMagazine.