Love, Lies, & Snakes! Rachel Lindsay Just Might Have The Most Dramatic ‘Bachelorette’ Suitors, EVER!
To Norway with drama! Despite The Bachelorette‘s change in location, the drama was all the same for Rachel Lindsay’s suitors. (These guys don’t know how to enjoy a free vacay!) Tensions were high as the gang flew to Oslo, Norway as Rachel embarked on her first two-on-one date, dangled on a ski slope, and even tried her hand at handball! Let’s just say, Monday night’s episode was action, well, in this case, drama—packed! So, without further ado, here are the most shocking moments from this week’s Bachelorette episode:
1. Shockingly, but no so shockingly, Lee played dumb when Kenny confronted him about calling him aggressive. The foes highly publicized “face-off” actually turned into a pretty dull back-and-forth convo, excluding a few epic quotes from Kenny (but, we’ll get to those later).
2. Despite Will’s best efforts to explain to Lee the history of black men being generalized as “aggressive,” Lee dismissed Will’s attempt and simply said he doesn’t get the whole pulling of the “race card.” (Seriously, when is this guy going home?)
3. Rachel endured one of the most cringe-worthy dates, EVER! (It was actually so uncomfortable it was hard to watch). Seriously, Jack was oblivious that Rachel wasn’t feeling him, and he got really creepy saying he wanted to be locked in a room with her, laying in bed, just talking – things got awkward real quick. But, Rachel being the goddess that she is, let Jack down easily, and simply told him they were missing that X factor in their relationship before sending him home without a rose.
4. In a shocking turn of events, Rachel abruptly canceled the cocktail party! The lawyer said she’s not looking for a friend, she’s not looking for a boyfriend, she’s looking for a husband, and then went straight into the rose ceremony. #Boss (The girl’s on a mission, what can I say?)
5. Iggy went home #ByeGossipQueen, and so did the “professional tickle monster.”
6. Bryan and Rachel had an 187-foot make out session! For their one-on-one date Bryan and Rachel repelled down a nearly 200 feet ski slope and it was scary, romantic, and hot all at the same time – even as they dangled in the air they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.
7. Bryan said he’s truly falling in love with Rachel. (The jury’s still out on if he can be trusted — he’s just so dang-on charming!)
8. Josiah laid it on thick for his one-on-one time with Rachel during the group date –he said wanted to grow old with her. However, Rachel said she thinks he’s in love with the idea of her. Yikes!
9. Peter and Rachel had a solo hot tub date in the middle of what was supposed to be a group date. LOL And things got really REALLY steamy between the two. Surprisingly though, even their hot tub make out didn’t guarantee Peter the group date rose as Will was awarded that honor. (bummer!)
10. Last but not least, Kenny and Lee finally had their two-on-one date, but of course, before anything actually happened (other than Lee throwing wild accusations out about Kenny) the episode ended with “To Be Continued.” However, there were just too many hilariously shocking Kenny smack talk moments that I couldn’t pass up the chance to share each one. So, here are Kenny’s most shocking quotes he said while arguing with Lee.
- “[Lee] you’re a disingenuous snake.” – Kenny
- “[Lee] you’re a dime store psychologist.” – Kenny
- “All that was, was me insulting you as a man.” – Kenny
- “If you want to cry to Rachel next time you see her about ‘how aggressive Kenny is.’ Guess What? I’ll whisper it. Lee, you’re a bi*ch.” – Kenny
- “RIP let’s pour a little liquor out for Lee.” – Kenny
The Bachelorette continues tomorrow night at 8 p.m. E.T. on ABC.