OK! Old School: 6 Celebrities In Old-School Commercials
Like most aspiring actors, Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio got their starts in showbiz in the less-than-glamorous world of commercials. Although we currently know the two as the leading men in Hollywood, they join a long list of other superstars who also had to pay their dues at the beginning. From promoting food to strange electronic devices, you won't believe the commercials these celebrities once were in!
Watch: Our Favorite Pop Star Pepsi Commericals
1. Leonardo DiCaprio. Before Leo was an Oscar nominee and known as one of the hottest men in the world, he was playing air guitar and blowing bubbles—and looking adorable doing it.
2. Brad Pitt. No, that's not an old trailer for Hawaii Five-0, it's just an old Pringles commercial!
3. Kevin Jonas. Embarrassing? Yes. But at least you had a "personal electronic bud," Kev!
OK! News: Kevin and Danielle Jonas Expecting Their First Child
4. Abigail Breslin. While Abigail's commercial subject was slightly embarrassing even for a little girl, the fact that she speaks in the cutest voice of all time makes it completely acceptable.
5. Jennifer Lawrence. From blonde princess to competing in The Hunger Games, clearly JLaw is a well-rounded actress.
Photos: Kris Jenner's Best Quotes in GIF Form
6. Drew Barrymore. 4-year-old Drew is literally one of the cutest children we've ever seen...and those cookies don't look half bad either!
Which commercial do you think is the funniest? What commercial on television today is your favorite? Tweet us @OKMagazine and tell us!