Patti Stanger Reveals Why The Holidays Are the Best Time to Start AND End a Relationship! Plus: Her Tips For Hooking Up At the Office Party
Ugh, first date questions. "So, do you have any siblings?" "Where did you go to school?" Answer: who cares. Let's get down to what really matters to figure out if we're a match. So when we caught up with the expert herself, Patti Stanger, the Millionaire Matchmaker star told us the questions you have to be asking on a first date.
OK! News: We're bummed to see this celeb couple call it quits
Find out what they are in the video above and why such simple questions can reveal so much. She also gets festive and talks relationships around the holidays. Find out why guys are so eager to start a relationship at this time of year and the big defining thing to look out for if you're thinking of breaking up during this time of year.
Watch: Gretchen Rossi walks us through her personal skincare routine
And with company holiday parties happening every day, Patti offers her tips for hooking up with the office hottie. Take notes, ladies. Because it is possible, but you'll definitely want to keep these things in mind.
OK! News: What was your favorite pop culture reunion this year? Vote now!
The Millionaire Matchmaker airs tonight on Bravo at 9 p.m. ET—and it's the Jonathan Cheban one so you know it's going to be good!
- Leave it to Patti Stanger to Show Us Literally Everything In Her Purse
- 5 Shows To Watch Tonight Like Rosie Pierri on Millionaire Matchmaker, The Community Premiere and More
- Patti Stanger on What's In Store For These Celeb Couples in 2014: Katy and John's Engagement, Kim and Kanye's Big Wedding and Adam and Leighton's "Promising Future"
What are your favorite first date questions to ask? Tell us in the comments below or on Twitter @OKMagazine.
MORE VIDEOS YOU'LL LOVE:
* PATTI SAYS JONATHAN CHEBAN IS THE NEW GEORGE CLOONEY—SEE WHY
* FIND OUT THE AMAZING GIFTS BIG ANG HAS ALREADY BOUGHT FOR HER GRANDDAUGHTERS ON THE WAY
* GIULIANA RANCIC REVEALS WHAT SHE’S GETTING HUBBY BILL AND BABY DUKE FOR CHRISTMAS