Legendary hairstylist Oribe turned Hunger Games actress Jennifer Lawrence into a modern day Brigitte Bardot for the February 2013 issue of Vanity Fair and you can recreate her look with his tips below. Get ready—sexy movie-star-glam hair is about to be all yours…
How to Get the Voluminous, Classic Bardot Look:
1. Apply Dry Texturizing Spray to the roots of blown-out hair and throughout the hair for added texture and volume.
2. Place a headband towards the front of the head.
3. Tease hair behind the headband and then use a brush to lightly smooth it out and create a nice shape.
4. Set hair with Superfine Hair Spray.
5. Finish with Shine Light Reflecting Spray for added luster.
Do you love Jenn's transformation? Sound off below or tweet us your thoughts at @OKMagazine!