Lancôme Makeup Artist Molly Stern created Julianne Hough's gorgeous makeup look for the 2013 People's Choice Awards and it was by far one of our favorites of the night! A pretty pink lip and strong black-lined eye is always a good way to go in our book.
Here the are products you need to recreate her beauty look:
- Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation
- Lancôme Star Bronzer
- Lancôme Blush in Love in Peche Joue-Joue
- Lancôme Color Design Infinite 24H Eye Shadow in Forever Noir
- Lancôme Liner Design Gel Eyeliner in Black Fishnets
- Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil
- Lancôme Le Lipstique in Sheer Natural
- Lancôme Rouge in Love in Roses in Love
What do you think of Julianne's makeup? Who do you think looked the best at the People's Choice Awards? Leave a comment below!