Jealous of Selena Gomez‘s gorgeous red carpet look at the Golden Globes? Don’t be — you can get it too! Celebrity make-up artist Karan Mitchell created Selena’s red carpet look using exclusively Anastasia Beverly Hills products! We bet Justin Bieber‘s jaw dropped when he saw his pal (maybe girlfriend) hit up the GG after parties! Karan dishes how to get Selena’s glow below!
STEPS TO ACHIEVE SELENA’S SHOW STOPPING EYES & LASHES
• For the base of the lid, Mitchell used the first two shades from theILLUMIN8 with YOUTHFUL SYNERGYTM COMPLEX EYE SHADOW PALETTE #1, blending on the eyelid as well as from the crease to the brow as a highlight.
• Then she blended the soft plum accent shade 4 from ILLUMIN8 with YOUTHFUL SYNERGYTM COMPLEX EYE SHADOW PALETTE #1on the crease as well as blending up and outward all the way to the eyebrow on the outer edges.
• Next, Mitchell wet the deep onyx shade from ILLUMIN8 with YOUTHFUL SYNERGYTM COMPLEX EYE SHADOW PALETTE #2 and used it as a liquid liner on the top lashes.
• Treat your eyelashes as you do your hair. You want to round-brush Lash Lifting Mascara into the root of your upper and lower lashes for definition.
STEPS TO ACHIEVE SELENA’S FIERCE BROWS
• To define brows begin with sketching in Brow Wiz (Selena used Medium Ash) over brows using light upward strokes, filling in brows completely, as if you were drawing little hairs.
• Then use the wand brush on the other end of Brow Wiz to blend the brow color through. This will soften the product and create a natural effect.
• To highlight the brow bone apply Brow Duality (Selena used Camille/ Sand) highlighter pencil on the brow bone starting above the iris to the end of the brow and blend using the fingertip.
• To ensure longevity brush Clear Brow Gel in short upward strokes, being sure to apply in the same direction of hair growth. This will lock it in!
STEPS TO ACHIEVE SELENA’S GORGEOUS LIPS & CHEEKS
• Using the amazing wand, swipe HydraFull Gloss (Selena use Sugar) across the lips.
• Using your ring finger gently tap the cre?me cheek color from the Highlighting Cre?me Duo (Selena used St. Tropez) to apples of cheeks, blending to hairline.
• For a sexy glow and highlighted cheekbones apply a small amount of the liquid highlighter along the cheekbones and blend on to your shoulders too!
To search for products and catch fun tutorials, visit the Anastasia Beverly Hills Web site!