It was the canoodle felt round the world: On Dec. 3, Twilight's Robert Pattinson left L.A.'s La Poubelle restaurant with actress Sarah Roemer, then squeezed into the backseat of the waiting car and stroked her hand — this with Rob's on-and-off-screen love, Kristen Stewart, 5,000 miles away in England, filming Snow White and the Huntsman. OK! has all the scoop on how Rob is begging Kristen to stay with him!
So speculation flew: Was Edward cheating on Bella? Twi-hards were aghast — and Kristen was furious.
"Rob's one of the world's biggest heartthrobs and Kristen's never been able to relax the whole time she's been with him," an insider tells OK!. "This was, like, her worst fear realized."
Rob, 25, denies any infidelity, claiming it was an innocent night out with platonic pals. But now the brooding screen vampire is terrified that Kristen, 21, might come home and toss his guitar and hoodies into the street — and he's desperately trying to save their relationship.
FOR MORE ON ROBERT PATTINSON'S DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO KEEP KRISTEN, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! — IN STORES THURSDAY!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
• Ashton Kutcher flirts with New Year’s Eve co-star Lea Michele at premiere party.
• Kris Humphries threatens to expose all of Kim Kardashian’s secrets and disgrace her.
• Duchess Kate replaces her old family traditions with spending Christmas with the queen!
• One of the stars of Teen Mom is seriously looking to add to her brood.
• Whom do you prefer, the original star or the replacement who took over the role?
• How do Jennifer Aniston, Mariah Carey, the Jonas Brothers and Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and the brood celebrate the holidays?
• Are LeAnn Rimes' baggy clothes designed to hide a secret about her weight?