In this week’s issue of OK! Magazine, we dive deep into Kim Kardashian‘s body crisis—is she destroying the looks that made her famous? Pick up a copy to find out!
Here’s what else you can expect this week:
- With her husband Dean McDermott in rehab, Tori Spelling is learning how to be a single mother to her four children—and finding out that she’s very good at it!
- Tired of being the punching bag for the other stars on Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya Moore tells OK! in an exclusive interview that this season may be her last!
- Following the heartbreaking sudden death of her half-sister, Julia Roberts is struggling to forgive herself for not reaching out sooner.
- Jennifer Aniston plans for a romantic 45th birthday were dashed after an angry Justin Theroux decided to remain in New York.
- Eva Mendes is looking for a ring from boyfriend Ryan Gosling, but insiders say he’s still too hung up on his ex-girlfriend Rachel McAdams to commit.
Make sure to pick up this week’s issue of OK! Magazine! Can’t make it to the newsstand? Don’t worry! You can download it right HERE. It’s available on virtually every platform including iPad, Kindle, Nook, Google Play, Magster & Zinio. Even better, it costs ONLY $1.99 (that’s 50% off the newsstand price)!