Chris Harris, the host of of The Bachelor, is making no excuses when it comes to this season’s cast of ladies set on winning the heart of bachelor Jake Pavelka. “They are one of the most beautiful groups from top to bottom that we have ever had,” he says. But these six ladies in particular are the ones he’s picked as his faves! (CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPLETE LIST!)
1. Ali Fedotowsky, 25, an advertising account manager from Williamstown, Mass. — “She’s the consummate girl next door,” says Chris. “Everybody loves her — including Jake. She’s very easy to be around.”
2. Elizabeth Kitt, 29, a nanny from Imperial, Neb. — “Elizabeth is definitely striking and very flirty, but an old-fashioned girl,” Chris explains. “She is really hard for Jake to figure out. He’s not sure if it’s a game with her, or if she is serious.”
3. Ella Nolan, 30, a single mother (8-year-old son, Ethan) and hair stylist from Lafollette, Tenn. — “Ella is a single mom and a Southern belle. She’s definitely not here to party, but here to find a husband and dad for her son. She is very serious about it.”
4. Gia Allemand, 26, a swimsuit model from New York, N.Y. — “If you had to label her, you would say ‘vixen,’ ” predicts Chris. “She is very well-equipped to handle the situation. But don’t judge a book by its cover.”
5. Michelle Kujawa, 26, an office manager from Anaheim, Calif.“Michelle is there to fall in love — period. She didn’t come to make friends, but she isn’t prepared for all of the pressure.”
6. Rozlyn Papa, 28, a single mother (son, Ayden, age 7) and model/makeup artist from Richmond, Va. — “Rozlyn stirs things up pretty early in more of a psychological way. She definitely makes a statement to Jake and to the other girls,” says Chris.
Catch the premier of The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love, on Jan. 4 at 8 p.m. on ABC
FOR MORE ON THE NEW SEASON OF THE BACHELOR, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! — ON SALE EVERYWHERE THURSDAY!