GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM OKMAGAZINE
- Kim Kardashian: OK! continues our complete coverage of reality star Kim Kardashian’s lavish wedding to Kris Humphries! Her family members and event planner discuss the details in the days leading up to the ceremony, such as the cake, guest list and final dress fittings with designer Vera Wang. Sister Khloe Kardashian Odom and Kris’ teammate Jordan Farmar talk about how Kim and Kris met. And, last but not least, enter to win a trip to meet the Kardashians!
- Eva Longoria: After a tough year, the Desperate Housewives star sat down with journalist Daphne Barak for an exclusive interview at an event for her charity Eva’s Heroes. Eva was radiating happiness, and her friends say it’s because she’s ready to wed beau Eduardo Cruz.
- Jennifer Aniston: While on vacation in Hawaii, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux came up with some wedding ideas, insiders say. OK! has pictures of the locale they may be considering.
- Duchess Kate and Katie Holmes: It’s a weight controversy: The two Kates are often criticized for being slender, so OK! wanted to know — what do they really eat? Duchess Kate stays slim with a very healthy diet and Katie Holmes often turns to just raw foods. Find out what their exercise routines are, too!
- Fashion and Beauty: OK! gives you a sneak peek of fall’s hottest trends, as seen on A-listers like Rachel Bilson. Plus, how to use the stars’ secret weapon in your beauty routine: shimmer!
- Plus: OK! lists the top 10 celebrities who’ve been caught in their underwear in public, such as Russell Brand and Shia LaBeouf; Can you believe they dated? OK! lists stars you’d never put together, like Moby and Natalie Portman; Experts debate whether it’s okay to use your star power to date a reality-show contestant, like Jennifer Love Hewitt did; Stylist Taylor Jacobson and actor Keith Powell review a few fashion catastrophes; E!’s Giuliana Rancic reveals to OK! her guilty food pleasures; And five things you didn’t know about Paul Rudd.