20 Things We Learned from 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Premiere
A baby, a break-up and a few new besties later and we're already at the season 8 premiere of Real Housewives of Orange County! As per usual, drama is in tow for the ladies of the OC.
Photos: 20 Hot Real Housewives Fashion Looks!
So much has already happened in just the first episode; for Vicki, it's a new face and a new place, Gretchen's man Slade is streaming the airwaves, Tamra's clique has done a complete 180, Heather throws a clambake and Alexis is, well, just kind of there. Want to know more? Here are 20 earth-shattering deets we learned on last night's premiere. No seriously, it's intense...
OK! News: 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Returns For Season 8—Guess Who's Back
1. Tamra isn't sure who Alexis gets on her knees for, but it's probably not Jesus.
2. Vicki's plastic surgery hides the fact that she's crying really well.
WATCH: Is Lisa Rinna Joining RHOBH?
3. Wine helps make moving furniture a little bit more tolerable.
4. Onion rings go really well with lobster, according to Terry.
5. Eddie sucks at decorating.
6. Slade 100 percent definitely does have a job. Everybody can stop talking about it now. Xoxo, Gretchen.
OK! News: Which DWTS Co-Star Is Lisa Vanderpump Rooting For?
7. Gretchen's living room doubles as her "Gretchen Christine" stock room.
Watch: 'RHOA' Star Phaedra Parks Reveals Her Favorite Housewife and Four More Favorite Things
8. Ambush 101: Heather, Gretchen and Tamra bullying Alexis...according to Jim.
9. Clambake 2012 had all food homemade by Heather...LOLZ jk.
OK! Exclusive: 'RHOM' Star Lisa Hochstein Dishes on Her Castmates and Beauty Rituals
10. Heather is a major micromanager.
11. The table at Heather's clambake is REALLY WIDE. So Tamra and Vicki won't be THAT close.
12. Tamra is afraid of Vicki...cause she's loud.
13. Limos to the clambake are standard in the OC.
14. Terry answers the door by saying "Wazzup."
15. When Gretchen cooks ham for dinner, she doesn't call it a "Ham-Off."
16. Tamra might not realize that Alexis thinks they're BFFs.
17. Briana and Ryan's new baby, Troy, is absolutely perfect.
Photos: Real Housewives That Should Kiss and Make Up
18. Alexis's new house is 6,000 square feet, and she wants you to know that.
19. Tamra Barney does her own laundry. That is all.
20. Gretchen and Tamra may or may not have coordinated outfits.
OK! News: 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Star Teresa Giudice in Talks For Potential Spin-off
Have any favorite moments from last night's season permiere of Real Housewives of Orange County? Who do you think will be the biggest drama queen this season? Drop us a line in the comments below or tweet us @OKMagazine.com what you think of the new season!