Get Kourtney Kardashian's Gorgeous Cover Look!
Celebrity makeup artist Joyce Bonelli is responsible for Kourtney Kardashian's perfect sun-kissed look in this week's new issue of OK!. Envious of Kourt's glow? Try it yourself! Joyce dishes how she made the reality star's makeup pop to match her hot, toned bikini bod!
Check out the products Joyce used on Kourtney in the gallery below!
Some tips from Joyce on Kourt's cover look:
• My secret to this look is blending eye shadows all the way up into the brow bone giving a smoldering effect to the eye, with the thinest line of eyeliner in the lash line making the eye pop. The magic factor is Mascarra as always, so lather up lashes!
• While doing lips on Kourtney for this look I stayed away from lip liner. I used just a lipstick. This keeps it fresh, with a fun color leaving just a stain on the lips without over doing it.
• Also to keep the skin bronzed, I used Clarin's Barocco Gold Shimmer powder. Remember Blend Blend Blend!
Other products used:
• LIP:YSL Rouge Volupte #30
• CHEEK:Lorac blush in Exposed
- 'Summer House' Star Lindsay Hubbard 'Officially Dating' Carl Radke, Source Spills
- Maria Menounos 'Learned A Lot Of Hard Lessons' After She Underwent Brain Surgery: 'I Gained A Really Great Awareness Of What Is Important'
- HGTV Star Taniya Nayak Admits Seeing Her Career Pan Out Is 'Surreal': 'I Am Always So Grateful'
Joyce is a favorite of the Kardashian Krew! To learn more, check out her YouTube Channel for tutorials and follow her on Twitter!
FOR THE LATEST ON HOW KOURTNEY KARD LOST 45 LBS TO REACH HER BEST SHAPE EVER, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! ON STANDS EVERYWHERE!