The show might be called Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, but we have a new star emerging, and it’s Lord Disick (seriously, his lord-ness last week was just hilarious). Lately, we think that Scott Disick’s joke-cracking has rubbed off on his baby-mama, Kourtney Kardashian and her sister Kim Kardashian because between the three of them, there have been some LOL worthy one-liners on KKTM.
Between LD getting full-on Buckwild and going alligator-hunting (uh, with Vienna Girardi?) and Kim dealing with the usual life crisis (worst-dressed list, duh), there were some hysterical moments last night. Get ready to giggle and check out the best one-liners from yesterday's episode!
1. "If my girlfriend knew how to skin me, I'd be sleeping with a sawed-off shotgun."—Scott
2. "Shopping online is like, the greatest invention of life."—Kim
5. "New shoes! Daddy needs a new pair."—Scott (when asked why they were hunting alligator)
6. "You guys are too superficial of a combo."—Kourtney on Kimye
7. “I know I was a little judgey-wudgey about getting a spray tan...”—Kourtney
8. "A lot goes into being a stylish man. You gotta kill...or be killed."—Scott
9. "The pressure, it's like I already have to go shopping again"—Kim
10. "Hey, boys. Have you ever had your nuts boiled?"—Scott