The show might be called Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, but we have a new star emerging, and it’s Lord Disick (seriously, his lord-ness last week was just hilarious). Lately, we think that Scott Disick’s joke-cracking has rubbed off on his baby-mama, Kourtney Kardashian and her sister Kim Kardashian because between the three of them, there have been some LOL worthy one-liners on KKTM.
Between LD getting full-on Buckwild and going alligator-hunting (uh, with Vienna Girardi?) and Kim dealing with the usual life crisis (worst-dressed list, duh), there were some hysterical moments last night. Get ready to giggle and check out the best one-liners from yesterday's episode!
1. "If my girlfriend knew how to skin me, I'd be sleeping with a sawed-off shotgun."—Scott
2. "Shopping online is like, the greatest invention of life."—Kim
3. “Kiki, your face looks like it’s painted.”—Mason (after Kim's spray tan)
4. “We’re gonna eat it, we’re gonna love it, then we’re gonna wear it.”—Scott
5. "New shoes! Daddy needs a new pair."—Scott (when asked why they were hunting alligator)
6. "You guys are too superficial of a combo."—Kourtney on Kimye
7. “I know I was a little judgey-wudgey about getting a spray tan...”—Kourtney
8. "A lot goes into being a stylish man. You gotta kill...or be killed."—Scott
9. "The pressure, it's like I already have to go shopping again"—Kim
10. "Hey, boys. Have you ever had your nuts boiled?"—Scott
Did you have a favorite line from last night’s episode of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami? Tell us about it by tweeting us at @OKMagazine and below in the comments!