Tory Lanez Allegedly Violated Order Of Protection To Stay Away From Megan Thee Stallion At Rolling Loud Festival

Tory Lanez reportedly violated a court order that states that he must stay away from Megan Thee Stallion while performing at the Rolling Loud Music Festival in Miami. Now the prosecutors in the case want to see his bail taken away.

Article continues below advertisement

According to TMZ, sources have stated that prosectors alleged that the 29-year-old artist and DaBaby tried to rush the stage during the "Hot Girl Summer" rapper's set at the three day long festival.

A source told the news outlet that according to Lanez, he never came in contact with the Grammy Award winning musician, nor did he get close to her.

Article continues below advertisement
tory lenz megan thee pp
Source: Mega
Article continues below advertisement

But reportedly prosecutors are not buying it. According to the source, prosecutors have filed a motion to hold the "Jerry Sprunger" musician in contempt for violating the restraining order that was issued in his ongoing criminal case.

Prosecutors are claiming that Lanez came within "100 yards" of the 26-year-old while making his surprise appearance in turn violating the judge's order.

Article continues below advertisement
tory lenz gallery pic
Source: Mega
Megan Thee Stallion
Article continues below advertisement

Sources have claimed that the prosecutors have asked the judge for an increase in the Canada native's bail amount, or to revoke his bail all together which could possibly keep him behind bars prior to the trial.

There will reportedly be a hearing on the contempt motion on Thursday, August 19.

Article continues below advertisement
megan thee stallion gallery pic
Source: mega

As OK! previously reported, Tory was charged with felony assault back in October of 2020 for allegedly shooting the Texas native in the foot back in July of last year.

Article continues below advertisement

After confirming she was wounded, Meg took to Instagram to tell her fans that she was in the process of healing and trying to return to normal after such a terrifying ordeal.

"I'm incredibly grateful to be alive and that I'm expected to make a full recovery. But it was important for me to clarify the details about this traumatic night." The award winning rapper stated. "I'm currently focused on my recovery so I can return back to my life and back to making music as soon as possible."


Want OK! each day? Sign up here!

Opt-out of personalized ads

© Copyright 2023 OK!. A DIVISION OF EMPIRE MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS LLC. OK! is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.