Britney Spears Shares Gruesome Video Of The Moment She Broke Her Foot While Dancing

Britney Spears On Red Carpet
Source: Stewart Cook/Sony Pictures/Shutterstock

Feb. 26 2020, Published 11:19 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to XShare to Email

Britney Spears took to Instagram on Wednesday, February 26 to share a gruesome video of the moment she broke her foot. The singer was dancing in the studio and a loud crack was audible when she landed wrong.

Article continues below advertisement

"I haven’t danced in six months so I was full throttle at this spot ???? !!!! And yes …. I know I’m barefoot …. don’t laugh but I grip the floor better that way !!!! PS you can hear where I broke my foot here ??? ….. sorry it’s kind of loud !!!!!" she captioned the footage of herself dancing to Kings Of Leon's "Sex On Fire." 

"Omg I can't watch, that was so brutal," one fan wrote in the comments section of Britney's post. "OMG BRIT. I broke my foot the same way except with less hair whipping and more crying," another person added. "She didn’t have to go that hard but she did it for us the people," a third person joked.

Article continues below advertisement

After the "Toxic" songstress sustained her injury earlier this month, her boyfriend Sam Asghari publicly sent her well wishes on Instagram. "My lioness broke her metatarsal bone on her foot doing what she loves which is dancing. Wishing her the best recovery so she can jump, run, and dance her butt off," he wrote.

Article continues below advertisement
Britney Spears

Sam has been Britney's constant source of support over the years. In December 2019, sources claimed the singer was in a "very stable place" as she marked her 38th birthday. "Britney struggles to keep her life on track, but right now she’s been doing incredibly well. Her family is very proud of the steps she’s taken to get where she is today. Britney’s been following her doctor's orders and is in a very stable place at the moment," a source told ET at the time.

Article continues below advertisement

Britney revealed that her yoga practice helps with her mental health in a candid Instagram post in January.

Article continues below advertisement

"In 2020 I will be doing a lot more acro yoga and the basics for yoga …. I’m a beginner and it’s kind of hard to let go …. learning to trust and letting someone else hold your body!!! I have a lot of things I keep bottled up so I have to keep my body moving!!!! Thank God for mother nature …. she’s really no joke …. she grounds me and helps me find my feet and always opens my mind when I step outside!!!! I was lucky today with this beautiful weather," she captioned a video of herself practicing her moves.

Article continues below advertisement

In September 2019, the pop princess and ex Kevin Federline amended their custody agreement of their sons. According to, Kevin now gets the two boys 70 percent of the time, while Britney gets them the other 30 percent.


Want OK! each day? Sign up here!

Opt-out of personalized ads

© Copyright 2024 OK!™️. A DIVISION OF MYSTIFY ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK INC. OK! is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.