trending in NEWS
- Drew Barrymore Tells Paris She Also Experienced Solitary Confinement As A Teen
- Making Jen Jealous? Brad Pitt's New GF Flaunts Abs After He Reunites With His Ex
- Are We Getting A 'Schitt's Creek' Movie? Creator & Star Dan Levy Gives Us Hope
- Left Out! Zach Braff Slams Emmys For Excluding Actors From In Memoriam Tribute
- Denise Richards Reveals Why She *Really* Left 'RHOBH' Following Alleged Affair
Kim Kardashian is going out of her way to make sure she stays in the same league as younger sister Kylie Jenner. The KKW Beauty founder is reportedly paying a third party to increase her Instagram follower count in an effort to keep up with the LipKit billionaire on social media. Kim currently has a million more followers than Kylie, but the engagement on her posts is much lower.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!